Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Alaska Week 4/Back Home

So, we're back. What a great time we had. We are quite tired, so I'll just post some pictures from the trip for now. But, I do have to say that Evangeline might just be the Best Baby Ever. She made not one peep during the flights back. She loved the flight from Kenai--looked around and out the window the whole time, slept through half the Anchorage-Chicago flight (but was wakened by a crying baby, ha ha) and charmed the stewardesses the other half, and fell asleep just before the Chicago-St. Louis flight and didn't wake up till we got home. Girl, you're a pleasure to fly with. Now if I can only get her to start sleeping again...

 Ready to go.


Saying bye to Uncles Seth and Jesse at the airport



She didn't even wake up to look at Denali.

 Home at last. Still asleep.

 Oh yeah. Then we went to the carillon concert. It was so warm I forgot to bring a blanket.

4 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaaah. And my favorite blog is back on the air. Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but that means I'm back to getting my baby-love fix on the computer**sigh** I miss all three of them.
    It was a wonderful month.
    Mom, Grandma Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like waiting on the new season after summer reruns......
    Evangeline is so lucky to have so many people that love her and her parents so much, and we are so lucky to have such an amazing baby to love, along with all of her amazing family. It's a regular love fest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.....that's really what I call solid food!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors