Evangeline was all kid today. We noticed it this morning. She was a kid and not a baby. Hm. She proved it later on by walking. All the way across the room, a few times. We'll see if she remembers her new status tomorrow. Of course, Grandma and Grandpop were gone for the night, so they missed the exciting event, and they've put a lot of work into this walking thing. Hopefully she's still up for it tomorrow when they get back... Also when we tried to video her walking she got very sad and immobile.
Here are some pictures proving her kidhood:
 |
| Wily kid look. |
 |
| Pants too short. |
 |
| I suspected her of eating paper. I guess it makes sense. |
Go kid, go! I like your boa and shortie pants!
ReplyDeleteOh you little prankster Evangeline--waiting till Grandma and Grandpop were out of the building before you got your real walking legs going!
ReplyDeleteOh well, we'll see you real soon. Grandpop is helping auntie Alene get some chores done.
Love, Grandma