Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dinner Out

Tonight we went out for Vietnamese food. Evangeline behaved perfectly, sat in her highchair and quietly ate rice, pho, spring rolls, and whatever was given her. She used her napkin to dab the soup from her chin, said "please pass the fish sauce", and asked if she might be excused when she was done--which was at the exact time we all finished our own dinners.She also didn't try to take her shirt off at all and didn't poke her dad's rice with a pen and then cry when she wasn't allowed. It was relaxing and lovely, and we can't wait to go out to another restaurant with her as soon as possible. Wait, maybe that didn't happen at all. But it was still a good time.

First I shall chew your watch.

3 comments:

  1. Haha... GIRL.... sounds like you were a bit of a pill tonight. A cute, sweet, little pill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to set the record straight: She was just a normal 15 month old in a new setting.
    I also remember some interesting meals out a few decades ago!
    Love from a protective grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi. If she acted now the way I did when I was 13....! LOOK. OUT. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I'm sure she was adorable, as always. (Oh, and I think this also volunteers you to be Evangeline's handler from age 12-17.) :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors