Friday, November 9, 2012

Irene One Year Stats

On her baptismal birthday, November 6, I took Irene in for her One Year Checkup. Here's what we got:

Weight 21lbs (65th%)
Length 30 1/4 inches (85th%)
Head 46.3cm (85th%) (isn't it kind of weird that they do measurements in pounds, inches, and centimeters?)

So, she's a growing girl. She only cried when they pricked her finger for her lead and anemia test (her hemoglobin is "excellent"...).

When the nurse asked me if I had any other concerns or questions I said no. Then I said, "you know, just now when I picked her up in the waiting room she felt a bit warm. Could you take her temperature?"

Her temp was 102.3, and the doctor found that she has an ear infection in both ears. Poor girl. She had a cold last week, and she got over that and did not give us one sign that she had an ear infection. So now she's on antibiotics and has gotten a rash from that, so we're off to the doctor again this afternoon.

But grandma is here, so things are way more fun than usual. That makes up for at least some of it.



2 comments:

  1. Good stats Irene! Sorry about you ear infection...bummer but your a real trooper.I hope you feel better soon.
    Love PopPop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. Feel better, Little Girl. XO

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors