Friday, February 28, 2014

Ballet class

Today was the day when the parents can go and watch ballet class, so Ellee took Irene to music class, and I went to ballet (after quickly running to the shoe store to buy some new ballet slippers, since someone lost them...)

I'm happy to report that Evangeline is not the worst kid in the class by far, although we've got to work on things like "how to stand in line."

She's a pretty great dancer.
Her recital is May 10th.
You are invited.








And then we found the ballet slippers in the glove box.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, my. What a wonderful dancer you are becoming Evangeline. You smile and look like you are having a good time. Grandma and PopPop love watching you dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these blogs are like Christmas all over again! Thank you so much.
    G& P

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are supergreat! And, Evangeline, you did such a good job with my birthday card, thanks! Irene... I hope your music lessons went well. Auntie Beth and Uncle Jim loved listening to your bedtime concert video. XXOO AB

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors