because we're so far away.
Well, Evangeline doesn't appear too upset about it. I guess it's better than the freezing rain a little north of you.Sure do like Evangeline's new haircut. And are those new curtains?Love from 16* and new 6" of snow. Grandma
This is a look into Envangeline @ 16. I can't believe they're growing up right before mine eyes. Too fast! Love, AB
That's what kyle and I were saying. We can see the 20-year-old in there.
Well, Evangeline doesn't appear too upset about it. I guess it's better than the freezing rain a little north of you.
ReplyDeleteSure do like Evangeline's new haircut. And are those new curtains?
Love from 16* and new 6" of snow. Grandma
This is a look into Envangeline @ 16. I can't believe they're growing up right before mine eyes. Too fast! Love, AB
ReplyDeleteThat's what kyle and I were saying. We can see the 20-year-old in there.
Delete