We got another baby.
Agnes Lucy Elina was born and baptized on May 12, 2015.
She is named Agnes (Ἁγνὴ), to go along with Evangeline (εὐαγγέλιον) and Irene (Εἰρήνη).
She is named Lucy after Kyle's grandmother.
She is named Elina after Ellee's namesake and great-aunt.
| Post baptism pic in the NICU. I was not in any condition to do anything, so I called our dear friend Pastor Josh Haugen to come and baptize Agnes. |
| Agnes spent the first few days in the NICU. |
| There's nothing like seeing your daughter for the first time and she's got tubes and wires all over her. |
| Meanwhile... |
| Freed from the tubes and wires, I was finally able to get in some dad time. |
| The girls are excellent big sisters. |
| Evangeline's ballet recital. |
| She has a patch of silver hair. |
| First trip to the playground. |
| Everything is normal. |
|
|
| First trip to the mall. |
Hooray for tons of pictures of the girls! Does and Auntie's (and Uncle's) heart good! L, AB
ReplyDeleteDid I mention "I Love My Granddaughters"...Evangeline, Irene and Agnes
ReplyDeleteThank you, thank you! So precious.
ReplyDelete