Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Milestones

"Where do I begin after 3 months of not posting anything?"...is the question I asked myself 20 minutes ago. So I thought I'd start with some so-called milestones and fill in some other great visits and general wonderfulness in the next few installments. (Provided the next one is also not three months from now, in which case I don't even know what I'll do)

Agnes turned ONE

 

The girls finally got to ride horses.

 

Agnes learned to drum.
Irene jumped higher than a mountain.

 

Agnes learned to walk and haul wood.
There has been a lot of this sort of stuff...not any kind of milestone but look at Agnes in that tutu suit!
Evangeline lost her first tooth yesterday.
First conga line with dad.
Rare pic with mom.

 

3 comments:

  1. This blog is missing a photo of Carl's eye wound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! And just when I'd almost lost all hope. :) Cutie pics, and a LOT of milestones!! Evangeline is all ready for her first Jack-O-Lantern school picture. AB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it is good to see all these pictures, especially since the homestead is so quiet at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors