Monday, March 20, 2017

Really?

I can't even believe I haven't done this for 6 months. WHO IS IN CHARGE HERE?
Well, here's the situation:
It was irritating and time-consuming to do this from my iPad, and so I found the perfect blogging app. It was kind, easy going, and loved helping me out--like a great friend. Who always wanted to do exactly what I wanted to do.
Well, one day I had queued up some great photos...I believe they were of Irene's 5th birthday...and nothing would work. I really tried. A lot. Then I figured out the app had disappeared and I was back to nothing.
So, I looked for something but couldn't find anything half as good.
And, I sort of had the idea that I just needed a real laptop if only to do this blog.
But, that just sort of never happened.
In the meantime, Irene turned 5 and got a haircut, Evangeline turned 7 and won a gold medal, Agnes got more hair and turned into a Terrible almost-Two, Kyle and I took a trip to Seattle, Christmas happened, we all went to Becky's surprise birthday in Tennessee, and many more things.
So you see, I feel dreadfully underwater with this whole thing.
However, I am trying to do this.
Seriously, stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Earnestly and honestly. What was the haircut about. What was the gold medal about. I will never believe that there is anything terrible about Agnes. Etc.

    Point is, buy a laptop or whatever it takes because it is that important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WORKING ON IT. Hopefully I will be able to delight you with answers to all these questions soon.

      Delete
  2. WOOHOO! YOU'RE BACK1

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors