Here is a long video (4 minutes. And I'm not sure why these last two videos are blurry. Something with YouTube, I guess. Sorry!). Evangeline has the hiccups in it again. I took it about a week ago, and can't remember why I took it, it must have been the common case of "she's doing something cute, I have to capture it" and then she doesn't do it again, but I keep recording because it just might happen...but then it doesn't...but she does some other cute stuff.
Because we want to share so much with all of our family so far away, it's hard to be content with the fact that we can't record her every waking moment. This morning she was talking and laughing and smiling and generally goofing around in her cradle for ages. I was too tired to get the camera.
So, we look forward to visits here and going to visit with everyone, so that you can hug and kiss and talk to the girl yourself (and please excuse a little crying here and there). You might even be interested in a conversation or two with her parents. :)
She looks like any minute she's just going say something. Or sit up and crawl off. Genius.
ReplyDeleteI love my little grand daughter!! The way she opened her eye to see you then a smile (all's well)and off to sleep. Perfect. Dad/Grandpop
ReplyDelete