"Are you happy" is a pretty existential question for one so young. Although, perhaps they are the only ones who can answer it easily and truly. Maybe we should all take a lesson from the baby and trust our care and future wholly and completely to a higher power that we see only through our underdeveloped myopia, are unable to fully understand and have no idea how much he/she loves us.... cool. Babies explain Christianity in one simple metaphor. Hm. "Child of God" is more literal than I thought.
"Are you happy" is a pretty existential question for one so young. Although, perhaps they are the only ones who can answer it easily and truly. Maybe we should all take a lesson from the baby and trust our care and future wholly and completely to a higher power that we see only through our underdeveloped myopia, are unable to fully understand and have no idea how much he/she loves us.... cool. Babies explain Christianity in one simple metaphor. Hm. "Child of God" is more literal than I thought.
ReplyDeleteBeth, that sounds Buddhist.
ReplyDeletekyle
What a drag. I look terrible in orange.
ReplyDelete