Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Fine Sunday

What a great day. We went to church where the Gospel was proclaimed and we received the body and blood of Christ. Then I received a Shamrock Shake (my Sunday Lenten indulgence) which is so very good. After, the Kantorei (the choir I sing in) had a concert in which we sang Bach's St. John's Passion. Definitely one of the most touching and powerful works I have ever performed. Then we came home and Evangeline had a bath, we had Chinese food and we all relaxed. The best part, though, has to be that Evangeline made it through church without a peep, and then through a 2 1/2 hour Bach concert. What a good girl.
Evangeline thanking Dr. Bergt, our director, for an excellent concert

Giving Dr. Bergt some ideas for the next concert (more fans!).

Telling Kathy how much she loved her Arias.

Just relaxing in the bath after a long day.

Washing her own face.

Thinking about the day.

4 comments:

  1. She really DOES look like she's giving Dr. Bergt a tip or two. We know she's been cradle conducting for some time now, so I'm sure she has a few good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and she did take part in many rehearsals and two performances, so she's not just making the stuff up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My granddaughter, now a conductor. CTE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evangeline is say to Dr. Bergt: " Did you hear the one about the conductor and the mouse?" Well that's my take. I guess only Evangeline and Dr. Bergt know for sure. ;)Looks like she's going to enjoy the beach, too. Go Evangeline!! Gpop.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors