Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Warmer...

It was 86 degrees today! I've so been looking forward to the end of winter. Living in a rather drafty apartment, I occupied much of my time wondering: Is Evangeline too Cold? So, finally today was a day without cold drafts.

 And now my suspicions about worry and motherhood are confirmed, as I sit and wonder: Is Evangeline too warm?

3 comments:

  1. 80?!?!?! Oh no, no NO. That will not do for a Fat Auntie not due to arrive for another month when it will surely be 100! Eep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I see it will be 80+ tomorrow also. Ah, St Louis. Uncle Bill said it was built over the mouth of Hell!
    Thank the Lord for AC.
    Back to yesterday's video. That girl's got a grip!!
    By the way, dad is shoveling snow off the deck for the Easter egg hunt :)
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! i saw on the news that it was actually 86 yesterday. sorry beth!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors