Here is Evangeline "playing" with the "new" "toy" i "made" her...
All the quotes above mean that I just tied a bunch of ribbons around a receiving blanket (very securely). Evangeline loves ribbons and tags, and plays with the ribbon around her sock monkey's neck for about an hour a day. So I thought I'd really knock her socks off with this one.![]() |
| What am I supposed to do with this thing? |
But, she was rather unimpressed and politely played with it before grabbing this:
![]() |
| Where have you been all my life? |
and playing with it practically all afternoon.
I tried.




It's like the "empty box" that the most magnificent toy ever came in ... is the best.
ReplyDelete(Go fiqure?)
Love Grandpop
You're a good mom, but obviously you don't think like a seven month old!
ReplyDeleteUncle Jim says "Hoooray for techno-babies!"
ReplyDeleteyeah, I noticed that she's playing with the antivirus CD for the netbook...maybe she's going to grow up and write code or something technogeeky.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa Dave