Sunday, August 22, 2010

Teething

Evangeline's really not doing it. There have many been times (a day) when I was more than sure she'd sprout a tooth any minute, but here we are at almost 8 months old and not a tooth in sight. But that doesn't keep us from learning this:

Hey, I'm doing my best here.
Teething biscuits are messy.

Oh and ps:
Still diggin' the software.


5 comments:

  1. Looks like performance art!
    Sure glad she's enjoying that software we bought her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Zwieback teething biscuits. I remember when the twins were teething, I thought I'd always buy them as an adult. Maybe I'll pic some up when I do grocery this week.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evangeline, you're adorable, even with that messy face!
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like hos picture #3 looks like she has an elaborate mustache.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors