Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(254)
-
▼
June
(26)
- Think Pink
- Baby's First...
- Relaxing
- Twinkle
- Backyard
- VBS III
- VBS Denoument
- Wink Wink
- Miss Louise
- VBS
- The Country
- Cool
- Daddy Dance Party
- New House
- Fountain Time
- Tomato Summer
- Chatty
- Lunch?
- Dad At Work
- On A Hot, Hot Greensboro Day
- Sugar Girl
- Morning Break
- Bonnie Girl
- At Home Some More
- Distracted Dancing
- Home
-
▼
June
(26)
I think it is worth noting that she was distracted by a hole in the floor, which I was surprised she hadn't discovered and picked at earlier.
ReplyDeleteI've seen the very same thing, late night at the Blue Loon.
ReplyDeleteNot sure why, but something about the dance makes me think of Dancing Bear on Captain Kangaroo. I think it's the arm placement.
ReplyDeleteGrandpop says you look like a gypsy dancer Evangeline. Pretty cute.
ReplyDeleteBut the hole in the floor is much more interesting you think?
Love, G and G