![]() |
| Rocks, lake...what else could you need? |
![]() |
| Yogurt is way better if grandpop feeds it to you. She's also got her baby here, which she's been toting around for a couple of weeks now. |
![]() |
| Collecting rocks. |
![]() |
| Dad's here. Time to play in the rain. |
![]() |
| And this is my porch... |
![]() |
| Showing dad how to enjoy the view. |
![]() |
| Entertaining Ammi on the way to church. |
![]() |
| Another after-church picture. We like to take them so we can squint into the sun. Evangeline was thoughtful enough to hold GG's cane for her. |
![]() |
| With Pastor Tolar. We have a picture of him holding her at church last year. She was a lot smaller. |
![]() |
| This is what she kept doing when I told her to smile. |











Love the pics! Can't wait til Evangeline can one day show me around the place!! Evangeline's house is quite impressive! A tad bit better than the one Kyle & I had on Northwood Dr (no offense dad!) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures. Looks heavenly and what a happy little girl! I'm sure Jessie is just talking about the fact that the house wasn't on a lake like Evangelinge's, right?
ReplyDeleteI love your rock collecting stance, Evangeline. I also like the deck on your house! :)
ReplyDelete