Sunday, August 7, 2011

First Week in Alaska

Well, not quite a week. We've been having a great time so far, with cool weather, cooler water, and lots of relatives. And salmon. We also have dial-up internet here at the homestead, and I'm afraid none of our pictures will load. I think I may make the trek into town tomorrow and find a place where I can put up some pictures, mostly because I know The Girl's dad (and probably her grandparents, too) needs to see some. We miss you, Da-doo.

...hey, this might have worked after all. I can't tell. And I surely can't see enough to put up captions...enjoy? Maybe? Goodnight!
Church at St. Luke

Cousin Maci unsure about Evangeline

Unsure about baby shower

Shannon, Ellee and three little girls

Who's up for a little row?

Can you tell which kid went in the lake with her clothes on?

This water is very cold. She doesn't care.

Dancing

Showing Uncle Eli how to ipad

Playin it cool with cousin Simon

Another generation of kids hanging out under the table

Morning coffee and talk with dad

Pancakes with Ellen

Eating caviar

5 comments:

  1. Looks just like I remember it... I miss you all already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Give our love to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's grown so much. Really.

    I like that everyone else is wearing jeans and long sleeves... while my Evangeline parades about in a diaper. I approve 100%. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to point out that her diapered state of undress is the doing of her grandmother. Auntie Beth may have had an Epic Fail by letting her get her clothes wet (in fairness she scammed me by babbling around, holding my finger tightly while dipping her drawers into the water as I chatted with a friend), but I really was planning to dress her again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! Wish we could be there too. Carol B

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors