Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back To The Gardens

I took Evangeline back to the Botanical Gardens today. It was a little different than last time. I had to run after her a lot more, and she walked by herself the whole time until she got tired and didn't want to walk anymore. She also took a turn on the playground, which didn't have slides that were dangerous enough for her.
Hm. Flowers.
Aha.

I'll just run over here...
This is all they got?
She's also been drooling and doing this face a lot.
Which led me to believe she's getting another tooth.
I was right. 



3 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful almost fall, but not yet day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty good, Botanical garden and all...but not like Grandma and Grandpop's potato patch with attached mini-garden.
    Love Ya,
    Grandma and Grandpop
    Oh! heh another tooth...Go Evangeline!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors