Monday, February 6, 2012

Doh dee

I have read/watched some things on toilet training. I've noticed that one common thread in all these programs is the part where when they finally do it, how you're supposed to be super excited and act like it's the best thing that has ever happened. I have always thought when that time comes, I'd have to pretend to be super excited. No big deal, I can handle pretending with my kid. Well, I'm SUPER EXCITED for real.
We had to leave The Girl's pants and diaper off today to try to get rid of a terrible diaper rash, and I was prepared for a long and sad day of cleaning up after her since I have been far too impatient and tired to try to actually potty train her. Instead, she simply told me when she had to pee and did that in the toilet and then told me when she had to poop and did that in the toilet. I think we're all super excited about this (even Irene, but she's excited about lots of stuff).So, now I feel like we've got to stick with it, so I suppose we've accidentally gotten on the toilet train.
We'll see how exciting tomorrow is.
Did I mention that I'm super excited about this?
Way to go, Girl.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Way to go Girl!! Sounds like a good start. :) (I think it kind of IS a big deal.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASFNPOVNNJKCVPHABVEFKASFN.

    Not that I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors