I do so enjoy being able to go home for lunch every day.
| eh? |
And, for all of you haters, here are some photos of the purple egg.
I suspect that the bloom actually has a purple tint. I don't know why, and I haven't gotten any good answers on the chicken forums yet. In conclusion, I think that the egg shell itself is not purple, but only the bloom. Don't know what an egg bloom is? You need to read more chicken books.



Mini Eddie!! Soooooooo cute! Not haters, interested parties.
ReplyDeleteIrene you are too cute..eh! and Oh, ya, eggs are covered with it...seals the pores or something? Anyway, nice eggery going there Kyle.
ReplyDeleteLove Grandpop.
Son, it sounds like you're ridin' on that chicken train!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are going to have the easiest Easter ever.
ReplyDeleteThey can "hunt" for "Easter eggs" in the chicken coop.
ReplyDelete