I was so proud of myself for remembering to take this Irene/8 Month, Evangeline/2 and a half yesterday photo, I completely forgot the most important thing about July 2: Happy 46th Anniversary Mom and Dad!We love you and can't believe you've been married for so long :). (Evangeline thinks maybe you can buy her an ice cream to celebrate when she gets to Alaska.)
Oh how cute Irene is at eight months and Evangeline at two and a half! Now we will always know how old Irene is every year on July 2--the year plus 8 months.
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see you all on skype today.
Love, Grandpop and Grandma
Irene is obviously in control of measuring bear! Girls are growing fast and happy. Love you all. Miss you too.
ReplyDeleteyeah, evangeline thinks she's too old for BMB...also, doesn't she look like Betty Draper in the top picture?
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, Mom & Dad! You girl are too cute w/ E' rocking the Betty Draper, and I' all Mary Lou Retton. :)
ReplyDelete