Hey! I've been sick! So the blog has not gone on as usual due to Kyle taking care of business over here and me, well, being sick. I had some sort of food poisoning is the best I can guess, since thankfully no one else came down with my trajectory-enhanced state of being. So I am better now and thought I'd better update this here blog. So enough about me. Irene also had a bit of a fever yesterday, and I can't say if it was related or not to anything I suffered, but she is doing a lot better today and is pretty much back to smiles and grabbing. Evangeline missed all the action and is plodding her way through more days of merry toddlerhood, talking moreandmoreandmore every minute and putting her pants on backward. Kyle has been busy taking up my slack and also being a pastor. So we don't relax too much, we are heading to Southern Illinois for the week to Kyle's family reunion. We'll leave at night to hopefully lull the children into a nice 12-hour sleep (normal for Evangeline, but Irene...we'll see...) Anyway, here are a couple of pics to make up for my delinquency.
 |
The Sickness has led to lots of watching of the Muppet Movie. This
is Evangeline being Animal. |
 |
| She's really good at finding okra the right size to pick. Really. |
 |
| Did you know that okra flowers were this pretty? |
There are no pictures of Irene here, but she's just about to crawl. Which means the peaceful days of her sitting for hours playing with lots of little things are over and she often needs help out of some tight places she can't get out of.
Well, most importantly, we're so glad you are feeling better for the most part, Ellee. Hopefully no one else will get "it".
ReplyDeleteNice okra pics. No one here had ever seen a bloom. beautiful.
We are all un-patiently awaiting the arrival of those cute girls!
Love from the Alaska Grands and great-grands