Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Birthday 3!

As you know, Evangeline turned 3 today (yes, Christmas happened too and we did a whole bunch of fun stuff, and I will put up pictures. It's just, well, I'm barely keeping up, so, we'll just do the birthday for now). We had a fun party with lots of friends, and everyone had a good time. Evangeline's only nutrition today was purple M&Ms and cupcakes, so we think she did it right. Happy Birthday, Girl!

The grandmas got Evangeline dance lessons for her birthday.
This is her required dance gear. 

Purple birthday.
"Purple! My favorite!"
Purple M&Ms from grandma and Baba=only food I need.

Feeding purple M&Ms to Sophie
Party fun
Irene's first photo bomb.
Cupcakes=second food group.
Cara and Sophie are nice to Katie.
Ted and Matt

Kate, Emily, purple soda.

Katie dressed up for the party.
Kyle's one millionth photo bomb. 

2 comments:

  1. Woah, woah WOOOOOOAAAAHHHHH! That is some seriously purple birthday, Girl! Looks like everyone went all out for the big day. (Good job, Mom, Dad, Baba & Grandma!!! Auntie Jessie, too, I suspect!) Happy, HAPPY 3rd Birthday. We love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto from us. What a nice purple party. Nice photos--even the bombs. It was good to hear your voices and get a kiss blown from Irene today.
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses from Grandma and PopPop

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors