I know we've been terribly horrible at blogging. We'll get better, really.
 |
| Tortured artist |
 |
| Stars of Bethlehem (I got before Christmas and are still blooming). |
 |
| Baby's first ribs. |
Really, we try to get Irene walking. Why is it so hard (see first video)?
Way to work on those ribs Irene. You are a girl after Grandma's heart!
ReplyDeleteAnd Evangeline--it looks like a good start on a real masterpiece.
Nice window composition Ellee.
Love, Grandma and PopPop
(dad made my reservations today)
In between sending the first comment and getting it published, you must have put on the videos. Cute. Its good how Irene just keeps on trying!
ReplyDeleteGrandma
Wow, Evangeline. You are not only a good artist, but I like how you took time to explain your piece. (Aunt Beth maybe needs to get a bit better at listening, but I think your explanation was quite thorough.) When we watched the walking videos, we cheered, and whistled. Good job Irene! (And cute laughing, Evangeline. And good coaching Mom & Dad. And good --almost--getting out of the way, Katie.)
ReplyDeleteTest
ReplyDelete