Thursday, April 25, 2013

Painting

We painted the shed. I would like to say that I did the first session with Irene on my back and Evangeline fraggling around my feet. This is why it looks crazy.

She didn't quite understand exactly what she was supposed to be painting, so she took a stab at whatever she could reach. The cool part about painting a shed like a barn is that you get a bunch of blood stains all over.


I'm not really supposed to take my clothes off to paint.


3 comments:

  1. You know the joke about the nuns painting naked because they didn't want to get their habits painty don't you? I'm sure she's just trying to save on laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now it's a proper barn. Lookin' GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evangeline looks like she's getting that two-fisted technique down to a science.
    Looks good.
    We never heard the nun joke. ha
    Love from the Alaska grands.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors