Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Catching up. A Little.

Here are some recent (and not-so-recent) pics. 

Ammi won the "scratched camera lense blur on my face"  contest.
Besides that, I like this picture and we all still miss having all of you around.

It was somehow 70 degrees last week, and we went to
the park to goof around.

Some sort of leap frog.

They look like teenagers here.

We did the orange/clove decoration thing.

Evangeline was careful and took a long time to
place her cloves in a neat line.

Irene drilled a dime-size hole in hers and stuffed all the cloves in.

We celebrated with hot chocolate. I somehow sensed we should take
Irene's shirt off.

We tried a new bagel place. They got chocolate chip bagels, but
ended up liking the savory ones better.

Irene!

Greensboro is pretty good for cool Christmas lights. We are not
so good at taking pictures of them, however.
This was really pretty, though. A whole neighborhood put out
luminaries on Gaudete.
You can almost imagine them nestled in the snow.


Here is the "light ball neighborhood". We think there might
be thousands of light balls this year. It keeps getting bigger.
I like how the lights look like a city.

Up close. Lots of extension cords. 

Today! The 10 minutes today when both girls weren't crying.
They both have colds, too.



3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so fun, I can't choose just one thing to say! XXOO AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, we love all the pics, but the little ballerinas are adorable. Sure miss you all.
    Thanks for the update.
    Love, Grandma and PopPop

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the "Bagel" picture, Irene looks sooooooooooooo much like Amy! :) Cutie patootie! AB

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors