But you wouldn't know it here. 65 degrees. Perfect day for the playground.
 |
"Climbing a tree" BTW - that is the new minivan, which I don't think has made an appearance on this blog yet. Its pretty awesome. |
 |
| This is the new preferred method of sliding. |
 |
| The minivan can hold a ton more leaves than the Subaru does. Luckily, we are stockpiling other peoples' leaves for the church farm. I call it "brown gold." Someone actually came by one day and asked if they could buy it from us. The girls love spotting leaves on the side of the road, and they also love the rare occasion when I let them climb the pile. |
And then there was this slide at the playground. Worst slide in the world.
That slide looks less than comfy. But 65 sounds like a nice enough temp. Probably won't have snow for Christmas, eh? AB
ReplyDelete65 degrees sounds wonderful, that little tree is going to grow up to be very strong, nothing like a good pile of leaves to jump in, but that slide has got to go. I have a feeling that it was a factory reject....Ouch!
ReplyDeleteYou girls are too cute and PopPop loves you because you are!
Love Grandma and PopPop