because we're so far away.
Oh, Irene. You look so peaceful with your little bantam. You are holding her so gently and she looks very happy! Good job.Love, Grandma and PopPop
Hey Kyle, what is your brick project?Carol
Carol, we're open to suggestions!-ellee
Brick Pizza/Bread Oven! (when you iron out the kinks, you can advise us in building ours.... haha) AB
An in-ground firepit? Wading pool? Raised garden spot?I'm just full of ideas. I love bricks. :) Carol
Oh, Irene. You look so peaceful with your little bantam. You are holding her so gently and she looks very happy! Good job.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma and PopPop
Hey Kyle, what is your brick project?
ReplyDeleteCarol
Carol, we're open to suggestions!-ellee
DeleteBrick Pizza/Bread Oven! (when you iron out the kinks, you can advise us in building ours.... haha) AB
ReplyDeleteAn in-ground firepit? Wading pool? Raised garden spot?
ReplyDeleteI'm just full of ideas. I love bricks. :) Carol