The time came for the two largest chickens to be slaughtered.
The girls were actually pretty into it.
They watched the whole thing and even plucked a few feathers.
Sunday brought the first of this season's GOS concerts, which was held at the UMC church around the corner. Evangeline really wanted to follow along in the hymnal.
Its that special time of the year when its not too hot out and the bugs aren't really here yet.
| And we've got more robins. The are ugly. |
| Did we tell you that we're trying to do away with the pacifiers? |
This blog made our day--especially Dads--it is spinal injection day so he can't have cup of coffee or even water this morning. It makes for a long morning, so he spent a good while oohing and aahing over the pictures. They are really interesting.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma and PopPop
I keep coming back to look at these pics, and just realized I'd made no comment. Well, you know I admire your farming skills, but mostly I just love seeing my cute, healthy, happy nieces' faces! XXOO AB
ReplyDelete