Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Seven Years

   Kyle got me a new camera for our anniversary. I am still figuring out how to use it/blog with it. But hopefully it will induce a blogging renaissance on my part. Notice the scratch-free images (the last few with Irene raking with pop pop are with ol' scratchy). 
   My mom and dad took us all out for a huge breakfast downtown on our actual anniversary. It was almost as much a treat as it has been to have them making breakfast every morning here at the house this past month. Evangeline and Irene have developed serious dependencies on silver dollar pancakes. 
   I can't figure out how to caption all the pictures here, but you should catch on pretty quick.

Rare picture of us.

3 comments:

  1. What a GREAT picture of the two of you! (Your teeth look super white, Sis'...) And I just love the Ol' Scratchy pix of the rakers. Happy, HAPPY Anniversary. Still the best wedding on record. XXOO AB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thanks. I haven't even tortured my teeth lately.

      Delete
  2. PS. Maybe it's the beard+glasses+clerical combo, but Kyle looks like a young Grandpa Ernst. B

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors