Monday, January 4, 2016

Eleventh Day of Christmas

It is the Eleventh Day of Christmas, so I decided a good gift would be to learn a new app so that I can blog more easily on the iPad. Merry Christmas!

I don't feel like I can adequately fill in the last few months, but maybe I will work on that later. For now, I'll post some Christmas,etc. pictures...and that's just how I'll start what is hopefully a new era in my dwindling posts.



Evangeline learned to tie a bow!
Irene LOVES to write...napping with pencil in hand just in case.
Agnes napping with a few friends.
First Christmas program at Zion! You can see shepherd Irene and angel Evangeline (if to look really hard). The angels would not have been able to sing without Evangeline.
Agnes nervously awaits their debut.
Christmas!
Best Christmas picture.
Agnes can't keep her eyes off the 24-foot tree.
A real fireplace for stockings.
Stockings!
Stockings!
A wee stare at the tree before church on Christmas morning.
Present from Scotland!
Operation is a lot quieter now.
Girls finally got a Pegasus for Christmas.
Evangeline finally got a disco ball for her birthday...
Present princess frenzy
6 years old!
Agnes fell asleep while jumping.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY for a new blog!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year -- hope to see you all very soon! Love, AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Happy Twelfth Night, Happy Birthday, happy to see you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors