Sunday, September 5, 2010

Coast To Coast Part Two

Well, we made it back. Our trip was great, and Evangeline was the toast of the flight. Many people came up to play with the cute baby in 27A, and Evangeline delivered. Right now she is sleeping like she never slept before in her dad's arms, perhaps dreaming of a city with big trees and lots of toys and cousins and aunts and uncles and three in the back seat.
(And I also left my camera in Portland, so here are some photos from the last couple of days from Amy's camera)





3 comments:

  1. Oh no, will Evangeline recognize her mother without a camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Good one, Tenn Grands! :) But MORE IMPORTANTLY.... what will Aunt Beth DO without new blog photos every day?!?!?!

    I love the Evangeline and Ruthie BFF pix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally got to see these at work. How very cute.
    Cousins...sigh***

    Love, Grandma/ AC

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors