Monday, September 20, 2010
A Portrait of Evangeline Mietzner
Remember those "reflections" school pictures you could get? The ones where the big picture was of you smiling, then the "reflection" was a serious one. I always thought those were odd, which is good because we never got them. They were either too expensive or too frivolous or both. I wonder if they'll still have school pictures when Evangeline is in school. I hope so. But we'll just stick to the carseat mirror method if she wants anything fancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(297)
-
▼
September
(32)
- Jejune Spoon
- What She's Up To
- Evangeline Has A Friend For Supper
- Granddaughter In Action
- Standing Practice
- Grandparents!
- Happy Friday
- I Love My Aunt
- Today Was
- Sleep and Bath
- A Portrait of Evangeline Mietzner
- Here's our Sunday. Not very attentive at Bi...
- Wood Floor Pajama Dance
- A Note On Yesterday's Post
- Tyttö Tanssii
- Busy Day, Goodnight.
- A Note to Great Uncle John Sundstrom
- recipe for pink eye?
- Evangeline ο πρεσβύτερος
- Reading
- Today's schedule: Farmer's Market Nap Corn Bed....
- Today?
- A Little Lunch
- Cold In North Carolina
- Dillicious
- Video Bonus
- Labor Day Day
- Coast To Coast Part Two
- Last Day
- The Zoo and Stuff
- Look Dad!
- Eight Months!
-
▼
September
(32)

Haha. You know who ALWAYS got those? Jeannie Hobson. I was jealous. I hope the "laser crazy" background is still around when E is in school. I'm in for one of those. She can pop her collar.
ReplyDeleteIt's interesting how we remember the things we couldn't have. Like I couldn't get a class ring.
ReplyDeleteThe reflections pictures were not invented. We were lucky to have colored photos!
Love, Mom