Sorry I didn't post this earlier...we love you!
Here's the only picture that got taken today. (Maybe that's because grandma and Evangeline spent the early morning together while Kyle and I slept in!) We made a trip to the baby store to get some new Evangeline-sized onesies. She also scored some other stuff from grandma, including a red ball that she's good at throwing and biting.
![]() |
| Evangeline is disgusted by those dumb "r"s. |


Cousins are almost as good as nieces! Congratulations Millers. We love you, too. (We also concur on the backward "R" stance.)
ReplyDeleteArrrzzz! Congrads Miller Family.
ReplyDeleteGrandpop
oh and yes this is a horrible picture of me. it's my penance for not taking any pictures yesterday.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Maci post! I just saw this since we only recently got our internet hooked up at the new house. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteLyndi
ps. had fun hanging out with your parents tonight...they took sauna at mom and dad's. You're dad is looking good! I did the whistle thing at him just for you.