Since mom got here, I've been having very leisurely mornings. Evangeline wakes up, I go out and make coffee, mom takes her, I go back to bed. I think I might have to get a nanny from 7-9am after she leaves. Anyway, Evangeline and mom spend the morning going outside, watching cartoons, and playing in the kitchen. Then she's very happy and fed and tired when I get to her. I'd better not get used to this.
Here are some pictures from Grandma's camera of their morning fun.
We went walking this morning. A beautiful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(297)
-
▼
November
(29)
- The Food of Love
- head lamp bow tie
- Contextual and Relevant
- Joining a legion of Schell women
- Thanksgiving The Day After
- Thanksgiving
- I SEE YOU
- it works!
- Bye Bye Grandma
- We had a great time in Asheville and are excited t...
- Biltmore At Last
- Our Little Tailor
- Sleeping In
- Fall Day
- Evangeline's Newest Cousin
- Harvest Home
- Home Spa
- The New Smile
- covered with lingon berries and meatballs
- Out At The Swing
- Closing Time
- Showing Off For...
- Sunday
- Thought I forgot something...
- Advertising
- Transparency of Youth
- Vacation Photos...
- Saying Goodbye
- Kitty Hawk
-
▼
November
(29)




Busy, busy little Evangeline in the morning. What a beautiful autumn day for a walk. Top that off with a nice sink bath and life is good!
ReplyDeleteLove
Grandpop
That tippie-toe crawling looks like almost walking, to Auntie Beth... Pretty soon, mom can ride in the stroller, and Vangepine can do the pushin'!
ReplyDeleteAlso, Grandma, in NC we say "Pee-Pie."
ReplyDelete