After church, my ladies took a nap and I stained the floor in the house. I built this brick raised bed for tomatoes, since I don't have enough spots on the hanging tomato stand. After getting out mother's day dinner, we stopped by the home depot to get some dirt and manure. Evangeline helped me out putting these in the garden at the "new" house. The bricks are from the old foundation. They are useful things to have around. We should have a ridiculous harvest of tomatoes pretty soon. Although, we've got a good mix of determinate and indeterminate, so hopefully we can have a good balance all summer. How much composted cow manure are babies supposed to put in their mouths?


Pretty sure the USDA doesn't have a recommended dosage!
ReplyDeleteDepends on how may tomato seeds she swallowed after.
ReplyDeleteOne thing for certain ... Evangeline has her dad's green thumb.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day Ellee.
Love Grandpop