We went to the library today, where Evangeline can really get her hands on a computer (and maybe her mouth a little bit too...yuck). She doesn't know what a mouse (computer) is, though. She also got a load of books that she doesn't seem very interested in. I got two books that I'm interested in, though. Now if she'll just give me a little time to read them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(254)
-
▼
May
(28)
- After Church
- Moving
- I Don't Know Why Not
- How Much?
- Smile!
- We went to the library today, where Evangeline can...
- Sweaty Day
- Baby's First....
- Grandparents Ahoj!
- ...And a Time To Buy Furry Hats
- Hanging Out
- A Bit Blurry
- Sneaky One
- It's About Time
- Result!
- Rainy Day
- Well behaved women rarely make history.
- Daredevil's Progress
- Here are a couple more from the park the other day...
- Accessorizing
- Misericordias Domini
- Mum's Day
- A Serious Speech
- Daredevil
- Opera Lover
- бабушка
- Shhh.
- Month 16
-
▼
May
(28)


She's just mastering the touch screen. I can understand her confusion!
ReplyDeleteSooooooooooooo glad you found someplace to escape the heat!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep practicing so you can teach this Grandma how to do it.
ReplyDeleteI love your hair Evangeline.
Love, Aama