Friday, May 13, 2011

Well behaved women rarely make history.

We went to Ikea today to round up some finishing touches for the house. I think the expression for Evangeline's behavior is "holy terror." This is really the first time she has ever given us any guff. Seriously, its like she read some book about how children should misbehave while in public.

On a positive note, we went to Chipotle yesterday with my "office." I won a free lunch for my office there, due to my business card being drawn. So I rounded up several people who spend time doing things for the church as my office. Evangeline was eerily well behaved during this meal. She sat on my lap and ate a burrito and walked around and cheered up people's days.

3 comments:

  1. There will be more of both! She thinks her job is to keep her pare ts on their toes and train them well. She's our first but I think she knows grandparents don't
    Need that training since we've been ther done that. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.... Auntie Beth doesn't believe that for a moment. What she needed was some ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the tenn grands have it right but then an ice cream and some button pushing in the Town Car couldn't hurt...maybe?
    Love Grandpops

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors