After catechesis this morning Moses and Zack came over to see Katie, and ended up playing with Iago for a while. We went to Ebenezer's Octoberfest for lunch, where Evangeline impressed some old timers with her eating skills. She eats brats, potatoes AND sauerkraut!

Then Evangeline and I walked downtown for Occupy Greensboro. There were a ton of people there and we totally changed the world. I hope that all the readers of this blog are participating in their local Occupy movements (I'm looking at you folks in Worden and Secor).

It isn't just dirty hippies. You can meet womenpriests and Unitarians too!


There are a ton of kids at the thing, and Evangeline jumped right in.
Wow! Evangeline, sauerkraut and brats yummm. Then jumping and occupying Greensboro what a Saturday to remember.
ReplyDeleteYou look pretty cool with your baseball cap on, too.
Love Ak Grands
Do you also drink buttermilk? YUM!!!
ReplyDeleteWe've been part of the Occupy the Yellow Dog Bar in Worden for years now. Haven't paid for coffee yet, so we are really sticking it to the man.
ReplyDelete