Sunday, October 9, 2011

totally normal

So, on Sunday mornings I usually get up a little early so that I can go to church and get everything ready. Evangeline got up early today too. While Grandpa and Aunt Jessie were getting ready to run the Chicago Marathon, she thought she would get a little cleaning done. Yeah, its all totally normal.
7AM

8PM

5 comments:

  1. Apparently a baby;s work is never done. Or is she just really researching her Cinderella costume for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually wear an apron for my cleaning. Maybe I should try a red tutu...it looks like more fun! and how great would it have been to see jessie and Grandpa run in red tutus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your tutu, Evangeline. It's too, too!
    AkGrands

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dad! (Mom?) You're back in Blogland! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I guess dad finally figured it out. :)
    And I'm at the hospital showing off the cutie.
    Love. Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors