Saturday, November 12, 2011

Baby Adapts to Domestic Family

 We had a beautiful day today, so we spend some time outside. The leaves don't look as plentiful when you are actually there. But really, if I rake these things, they are just going to fall off the trees for the next month anyways.
Evangeline was so excited that Irene got to try out the swing for the first time that she snot cried for 20 minutes.

Can you spot the Katie in this photo?

Domestic life includes drinking on the couch and reading about chickens on the netweb for hours. Welcome home Irene.

I put together a shelf from IKEA. Evangeline was very excited to help.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a really fun day, snot crying and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a family. How cool is that!
    Love Grandpop
    p.s. Have I mentioned lately I have two of the cutest grand daughters is the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those who don't burn their leaves around here just mow them into tinier pieces. So that's always an option. . .

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors