because we're so far away.
Hahaha. Love every one of these pics! From the fun swinging to the great "swingin' sistas," to the "I AM SMILING....MOMMMMMMMM," so funny and cute!
OK. I just have to tell you that I've showed everyone here the picture of the girls swinging together because it's sooooooo great.
Evangeline and Irene in the park what a wonderful day that must have been. I really like the new blog picture, too. The Mietzner Girls. :)Love Grandpop
Hahaha. Love every one of these pics! From the fun swinging to the great "swingin' sistas," to the "I AM SMILING....MOMMMMMMMM," so funny and cute!
ReplyDeleteOK. I just have to tell you that I've showed everyone here the picture of the girls swinging together because it's sooooooo great.
ReplyDeleteEvangeline and Irene in the park what a wonderful day that must have been. I really like the new blog picture, too. The Mietzner Girls. :)
ReplyDeleteLove Grandpop