Sunday, March 18, 2012

Awesome stuff.

These pictures are not arranged in order of importance. I just don't know how to rearrange them.
I made a chicken coop out of the box spring that wouldn't fit up the stairs.

Irene and I went out to admire the blooms on the peach tree during the golden hour. We hope the bees have been doing their work.

This is what I get when I say, "Smile!"

Endangered Species:  Canis lupus familiaris katie.
We are giving her a month to stop pooping on the floor. If she won't poop outside, then we will eat her.

This is Evangeline's first photo taken completely on her own. That blue in the top right hand corner is a toy car, which is the subject of the piece. I think the composition of the piece is splendid, and especially love the striking chiaroscuro emanating from the side of the car.

Evangeline's song apparently can be sung with different instruments. This was a very informal dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, you are quite the singer Evangeline. Such expression and pizzaz!
    I think you can't help but be a good singer.
    The peach blossoms are looking good and that is a fancy chicken coop if I ever saw one.
    Only four more days. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I call talent.....and soul! I'm impressed with all of you.......except, Katie.......anyone can do that , you need to step it up to fit in with this group.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors