Thursday, March 8, 2012

I LOVE SPRING

Seriously. I love spring. I discovered that a bunch of stuff I thought was dead wasn't. I successfully grew a cutting from a grape vine. Cool stuff. Evangeline thinks so too.
I was trying to take a picture of the peach buds.

What do you do with all your empty wine bottles? Simply cut the bottom off and use as a cloche for your peas.

Don't let your beer bottles go to waste.

We added another animal to the mix. This one can be controlled while sitting in a rocking chair.

Katie's mom instincts have kicked in with the chicks.



5 comments:

  1. Grandpa Ernst would be proud of you Kyle. He also saved glass bottles, cut them off and made handy things from them.
    Spring. **sigh**
    Looks like Evangeline has made friends with her scary dog, and the chicks don't know that dogs are scary.
    Love from wintry Alaska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo! Send a little spring this way. And not in the form of another 12" of snow, either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, you totally scooped my I Love Spring post. I'll probably post it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the preacher's growing beer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he could market them as Micro Green Houses. See what I did there?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors