Monday, June 18, 2012

Finally

Finally Evangeline gave in and wanted to take a bath at the same time as Reme. It was fun. Evangeline took all the bath toys. But Irene was ok with it.

The answer to "smile!".

Someone's 2 cool 4 U.
Hey, and Evangeline's been delighting us with her talking lately. Girl's learning actual words, it seems.
1. Water is now "wawa". Pretty pedestrian toddlerspeak, but what can we do?
2. She went to "Bible cool" today, and when they went to their class rooms she changed her "go Bible cool" chant to "go bible class".
3. We are both amused and relieved with her word-using.

4 comments:

  1. Good job using words Evangeline!
    And cute smiles and fun times in the bath.
    Wonder how they will like the utility tubs.
    Love from very warm Alaska. Grandma and Grandpop

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been that crop of January babies that year. . . Linus is also just starting to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Irene could smile a little bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to add that I will miss the "Booyay" call!
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors