Monday, June 4, 2012

Proof!

Proof that we are hillbillies.

 It was not good enough that I play the banjo for Evangeline while mom was out. Instead she had to commandeer the instrument and entertain her sister herself. She really can pluck out a tune, and Irene totally loves it, as is evidenced by her blurry legs.


Irene saw how we are descending into hillbillydom and decided to put on a Freud beard for the first time. Someone has to bring some seriousness around here.

Isn't this cute?

3 comments:

  1. Uh oh. I hope Irene isn't put out that Sigmund Freud is trying to take over her tub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillybilly or not, it looks like fun to us!
    Love from the Alaska grands

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see you center stage at shindig on the green in a few years. Can those chickens dance?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors