Saturday, June 23, 2012

vbs/no

Evangeline was super excited to talk a lot about Bible Cool and Bible Class. But when it came down to it, she only participated minimally and did a lot of crying. I had to take Irene home every day for a nap, so Evangeline alternately spent a little time with her class before realizing she missed Daddy, or I brought her up to his classroom before I left. Maybe next year she'll get it. So, I didn't really get any good pictures of VBS. It's a lot harder with a baby in your arms and a crying toddler scowling at the camera.But VBS went really well, and everyone besides Evangeline had a good time.
- Oh and I thought Irene for sure had an ear infection, she was so cry-y. And since she had just had a cold, it made sense. So I took her to the doctor, which is not a normal function around here. She was diagnosed with "baby".-
In Bible Class. Evangeline did pretty good this day until she saw dad in the hall.
VBS kids
Goofy Picture


Evangeline decided to participate in this song during the
final "performance" on Friday night. No, she had never practiced it
but apparently caught on pretty quickly.











1 comment:

  1. What a nice turnout for VBS. It will be old-hat to Evangeline by the time she is actually old enough to attend VBS!
    We love the goofy picture. Glad Irene just has baby.
    Smiles from the Alaska Grands

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors