Monday, August 13, 2012

blurry pictures

This first blurry picture is for Mrs. Rebecca Mietzner, who does not believe in Helen.
But she still does look rather ghostly...


Evangeline felt it necessary to do a photo shoot of me cutting Irene's sharp, sharp nails. I think she documented the occasion quite nicely.
wait, did she take this to politely point out my mullet?




Another day, another afternoon in the freezing lake.

2 comments:

  1. Well then, some of you will appreciate my story: The second night I was in Kenai (we'd picked up Dad, Ellee & The Girls earlier in the evening) I was up late into the evening/ early into the morning picking up, doing dishes, etc. As I was going to bed, I noticed Cody (the dog) outside on the path. Knowing well that the dogs had gone downstairs w/ Mom & Dad lo these 30 mins. hence, I surmised that Cody had pushed open the garage door and was stuck outside. Suffice to say, my Uncle Buck moment came when after 3 or 4 mins. of (only somewhat) stealthily chasing Cody, did I realize it was, in fact, Helen T. Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Becky and i have seen this picture. We're still not convinced it's not some "stand-in" decoy Helen T. Cat!!
    It sure is a good thing kids don't mind cold water...looks like they've definitely enjoyed being on/in the water!
    We sure have missed those girls...oh yeah, you too Ellee.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors