![]() |
| There's some strawberry shortcake under there somewhere |
![]() |
| Back to the land of caviar and onions... |
![]() |
| ...and sashimi |
![]() |
| Uncle Michael Miller |
![]() |
| Jesse mans the Italian soda bar, while Lambchops bellies up again. |
![]() |
| Maci and Evangeline for a cold swim. |
![]() |
| Uncle Abe's hat is cool |
![]() |
| Evangeline took this during cousins photo shoot |
![]() |
| Lovely day out with grandma and GG |
![]() |
| Couldn't get this kid in a swimsuit last year, now the layers are amazing. |
![]() |
| Lone seafarer |
![]() |
| Seal liver |
![]() |
| Evangeline took this of Pr. Tolar |
![]() |
| With Uncle Jim |
![]() |
| Evangeline wanted Irene to wear two suits. So she did. |



















Looks like some nice weather.....I know it's nice company!!!!.....what a great time.........can't wait to see you girls again......please pass a hug along to all.....THANKS for the pictures! Love you
ReplyDeleteI literally laughed out loud at all of these because there is no one to think I'm crazy here. I'm wondering why the seal liver was served on an upside down paper plate.
ReplyDeleteGrandma and baba, Evangeline requests your presence on the paddle boat....
ReplyDeleteKyle, its an optical illusion. Just plain right-side-up paper plate.
Trust me we would love to be there! I've been working this week till 8ish each night and Baba's been flying around....getting home tonight late. A little face time may have to suffice!
ReplyDeleteAaaaaawwwwwwwwww. All of that looks so GOOD!!! I can hardly believe all that fun goes on without me.
ReplyDeleteI'm really upset about the seal liver.
ReplyDeleteIf I were in Alaska I'd eat nothing but strawberry shortcake. Everything else looks awful. I'm sure that's very un-diverse of me to think and say. :(
ReplyDelete